Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Impey Aqua Dec Bedding? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pickse

I have a 1 metre square Aqua Dec and now I find the c.1898 wood floor (8" x 2" on 14" ctrs) on to which it is to sit is not exactly flat.
I've added noggins and set 18mm ply flush with the joists and now I have the former I find it rocks on a joist which is bowed.
Would it be a bad idea to set the former into a bed of adhesive (max probably 6mm) so it has full contact throughout?
I have Keraquick and Latex Plus would they be suitable or maybe Nivorapid would be better?

Reply to Impey Aqua Dec Bedding? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am a keen DIYer and have chosen an Impey Aqua Dec 4 and waterguard tanking kit. The Aqua...
Replies
Views
Evening, I've got some 50mm cement faced UFH insulation to stick down and was going to use...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
The shower pan on my all tile 70 year old shower started to leak. I have access the the...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Impey Aqua Dec Bedding?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.