Discuss Impey Shower Door has broken - How do I reconnect it? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I inadvertently broke the shower door on my Impey shower and am looking for any advice on how to reattach the door?

Attachments

• IMG_4377.jpeg
    589 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4376.jpeg
    448.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4375.jpeg
    407 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4374.jpeg
    502.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4373.jpeg
    560.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4371.jpeg
    392.4 KB · Views: 21
Hmmm it doesn't seem to make it any more obvious to me mate. You tried Impey themselves at all? Maybe they could send an installation leaflet out via email to you.

I have requested a YouTube video/installation from Impey & am waiting for them to come back to me. What do you think about glue, perhaps there is some kind of DIY glue out there that might be suitable?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Impey Shower Door has broken - How do I reconnect it? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB