Discuss In Deano's words,,Plumbers, I've... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

unbelievable, total bathroom rip-out and plumber reckons tiler (ie me!) has to go in first, still wondering how he comes to this conclusion, all walls are stud partitions, a low level shower tray to replace existing bath, a vanity cabinet to conceal slim line cistern etc...Oh, this is a freebie I'm doing for in-laws and they think I'm being awkward, your thoughts would be appreciated ;)

R

Rossymcg

It's a disrespect to your core talent Doug! They should be doing everything possible to make like easier for you. Rip out (labourer + joiner), refix walls, (tiler/joiner), first fix plumbing(Plumber)...then tiler....then plumber ! Get them telt!!! (Telt is a Scottish word for told Doug but much more aggressive)[/
Are you sure????
I like to get my 1st fix plumbing work done before any walls go back up, so I can keep pipes and wastes chased in to walls, everything's tidy and out of sight then,

C

charlie1

It's a disrespect to your core talent Doug! They should be doing everything possible to make like easier for you. Rip out (labourer + joiner), refix walls, (tiler/joiner), first fix plumbing(Plumber)...then tiler....then plumber ! Get them telt!!! (Telt is a Scottish word for told Doug but much more aggressive)[/
Are you sure????
I like to get my 1st fix plumbing work done before any walls go back up, so I can keep pipes and wastes chased in to walls, everything's tidy and out of sight then,

yep, my mistake, first fix, then build bathroom. Oops

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to In Deano's words,,Plumbers, I've... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB