Discuss In need of advice in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Minesacarling

just after abit of advice on what people think of my situation and also is my price fair
I've previously tiled 3 shops all part of the same chain for a small shop fitting company
All previous shops have been between 50-60 m2 600x600 porcelain, labour only working away from home. Diggs already paid for
No prep work needed as has all been completed to my instruction.
I tiled the previous ones for £25m2
Labour before cis and now I've tiled the 4th one. They've refused my invoice saying I'm to expensive and there only willing to pay £20m2
I know I should have sorted it in writing 1st but just trusted the firm to pay the same rate
Also just after people thoughts on what they would be charging for similar work

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I'm with john, I worked away up Glasgow, digs paid, 80m2 at £20 m2 labour only,60x60 porca, on my own 3 1/2 days , and the 1st day this was the floor
889b6de2aa2e09948bb02e1b955b0e91.jpg

Decent money, 12 hour days then just until 12 lunch time on the Thursday [emoji106]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to In need of advice in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping someone here can give me some advice! I'm re-tiling my shower after needing to rip...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sam here. I've been a tiler in Sydney, Australia for 22 years and looking to migrate to...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB