Discuss Indecisive ! ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Customer wants floor tiling and walls surrounding shower and other 3 walls...

Once seen tiles they'd like, I quoted including tiles!
Few days closer to the job they decide they would only like floor and shower walls tiling.. So I altered the quote accordingly.

Job starts and floors finished. Phone call today and decided they don't like the standard metro tiles and would like the smaller version.

Quick phone call to supplier confirmed they'll have to wait till Thursday (job starts Monday)
I said it shall cost you for me to collect the tiles from you and return and swap .
Basically after a hour has passed and 4 phone calls from the customer later they will stick with the tile they have!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Indecisive ! ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB