Discuss Info on black quartz 60x60 floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I would checkout some of the other threads we have about tilesporcelain. There was even a whole website setup by a unhappy customer not so long ago. Stick with one of the more reputable suppliers, like Bathroom Tiles | Kitchen Tiles | Wall Tiles | Floor Tiles | Laura Ashley Tiles, as suggested.

Some info I collated is in this thread: http://www.tilersforums.com/buying-tiles/51627-where-not-buy-tiles-buytiles-com.html

But do a forum search for them. I think quite a few forums have feedback about their customer service (or lack of) and poor quality grade tiles.

M

***mrsb***

Ive done my new build house with quite alot of tiles from the Buytiles.com and tilesporcelain.co.uk and have had no problems with either service or quality - in my opinion, get samples from anywhere you are thinking of buying from and see the qaulity for yourself - never just buy based on all the sales patter you get. This site is sponsored by Tile Giant (part of Tile HQ etc) therefore alot of people are jumping on the band wagon so to speak of bad mouthing certain other companies - not a true reflection in my eyes. Seems like there has been one or two bad comments about buytiles.com but you tend to find that there arent alot of people that write on here about great experiences but more to come and complain about a bad experience. My advice - do your own tests on the samples before you buy, thats what I did and Ive had no problems

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Info on black quartz 60x60 floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB