Discuss Injecting resin under loose tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Do you know what the substrate is ?
Yes Dave its18mm ply with hardie. There is UFH in there too but not 100% sure what type. I've removed one tile which had completely de bonded from the adhesive. It was an empty room when tiled but there's approx £40k worth of kitchen sat on it now. Tiles are 600x600 and as the majority are part covered I thought this method would be best

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Injecting resin under loose tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB