Discuss Inspired to make a Vase competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

After viewing recent post by Freeze its give me a idea for a small competition.
Who fancy's making a vase, posting pics and then voting on winner.
Mr Freeze could post feedback on entry's.
So anyone up for VOTM

id love to try I have one trav tile here might have to be a small vase though lol... I want to see feeze's method first! would make a brilliant read

And I'd love to, but would need to spend money I don't have, to get be bits I need (profiling wheel, resin etc etc.). Tax bill is my priority right now! Or at least, it's the tax man's priority for me lol!

Totally understand beanz. Mind you, you could always ask your tile supplier for a couple of off cuts of tile along with a bit of stone glue and a few sanding pads.
Tell them they will be mentioned when you win:thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

good idea

You up for it then Gary.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Totally understand beanz. Mind you, you could always ask your tile supplier for a couple of off cuts of tile along with a bit of stone glue and a few sanding pads.
Tell them they will be mentioned when you win:thumbsup:

hehe! Nice idea! I've got Trav off-cuts, and sanding pads.. Just need the resin, and a half bullnose... And time, and space in the garage lol!

F

Freeze

image.jpg

What about a "Things you can make out of Hardi backer competition"?!

Reply to Inspired to make a Vase competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Okay, so a couple of members have made some vases. Bri's Vase: A Tilers Day Off Ray's Pot: A...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of messages about this who has read a thread option. And I'm starting to...
Replies
Views
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB