Discuss Installing a Diall z bar in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andyw

Hi, I have purchased two of these as I am tiling the hall way that leads into to carpeted room. The carpet fitter left an overhang of carpet into each door frame. I have been advised where to tile up to but am not sure if this threashhold bar will be fitted by a carpet fitter or whether it should be installed with the tiles?? By the looks of the bar it will only sit on the edge of the tile and not underneath. Help please.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Installing a Diall z bar in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

K
Good Evening folks. I have an underfloor heating question which im hoping someone can shed some...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
hi,can anyone reccomend where i can get a threshold bar in stainless steel or chrome finish of...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, I am having my new bathroom installed and have had UFH fitted under my floor tiles. My...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
R
Hi guys, Often I turn up at a job, I make notes, take down measurements. Often the customer is...
Replies
Views
robbieraven
R
R
Hi All, Im fitting a wetroom with a toilet and basin in a 3m x3m enclosed area in the garage...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB