Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Instructions for plasplugs electric tile cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

R

robin

Hi
I have a small tiling job to do, and am unable to find any instructions with the tile cutter, which is a plasplugs electric, presumably an old model, though I can find no model identifier on it. It has one red electric switch button on the handle. Could anyone tell me how it works, please? Presumably the water goes into the tray - to what depth? I can't make any sense of the "rotation" instruction, though have been able to fit the straight guide.
Many thanks.

B

Bolter

Thank you both very much. I'm just going to hope that all the cuts are going to be square, so I don't have to know what is meant by the rotation instruction either!!

Can I ask - it is 25 years since I laid the original floor - if memory serves, I used a sand cement base for quarry tiles, 4 to 1 sound about right?

I have no idea regarding this older (some say better) method of tile fixing. There are plenty of people on here that do know, and Im sure someone will help a.s.a.p :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Instructions for plasplugs electric tile cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Sigma 66cms 2B3 tile cutter (I normally do small jobs, standard size tiles) but...
Replies
Views
L
F
I have a few jobs coming up with small tiles, metros and others, and I’m a bit fed up of using...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
G
Hey All - I've just recently started in the trade and on a recent job I used my brand new Rubi...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Instructions for plasplugs electric tile cutter?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%