Discuss insulation boards on T&G in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all ,
Was looking at a job today where the sparx were fitting the UFH on insulation boards they had installed and tbh it looked a bit iffy.
Not being a fan of such methods I don't use the stuff on timber but had a couple of Qs for those that do.

1. Do you Screw AND glue or do you just screw?

2. Do you use washers ?

They hadn't used washers but I'm pretty sure I would if it were me same as if I fixed wedi to a wall.

Cheers

Diggy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to insulation boards on T&G in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm hoping someone here can give me some advice! I'm re-tiling my shower after needing to rip...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, whats the normal method of fixing jacko/wedi board to timber floors. Ive used these boards...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought some sheets of 6mm insulation board to install on my bathroom floor. (It has blue...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB