Discuss Invoice2go in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Been using Invoice2go for a couple of days now and am pretty impressed. I had the trial version and was mucking around with it, but needed to upgrade as the 3 customer limit was not enough to fully test it.

Tip: If you purchase from the trial version on your mobile you will pay £35 for the upgrade, but if you go through your laptop it will be £69 for the yearly membership.

What is handy is that it has a CIS tax field option. However, there are two niggling things it does not have. 1. The option to import excel documents. 2. The option to input mileage.

I circumvent the mileage issue by putting mileage down as a receipt, but I have to manually multiply .45p X miles to get my mileage figure. Unless someone knows any better ways?

Having my data backed up on the cloud is good, but you can always create a manual backup from your mobile device and email it to yourself.

I used to use Microsoft Accounting, but that has now just gone out of support. I used excel to input my books, but it was a bit of a hassle to import my data each time.

I duplicated Apr and May data on the old and new systems and got the same profit/loss figures.

At the moment I am happy with Invoice2go, but would be grateful if anyone had any tips as I know a few on this forum use the product.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Invoice2go in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Does anyone here use Tesco Mobile? Always seeking out a bargain I find, for example, a Motorola...
Replies
Views
S
K
Hey peeps, New member to the forum but not to tiling, some fantastic tips and information on...
Replies
Views
David Rowell
D
Hi guys, I am after some advice from the pros, so figured id ask here. in my new extension...
Replies
Views
G
Hello all, Right...the Wife and I have just bought a right old project so funds are low, so I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
I have a job which I need to price up. The guy is a builder and he seems to want to do whatever...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB