Discuss iPhone 5 or Galaxy S3 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

iPhone 5 for me. My Apple products run my business smoothly. The Android market do have apps that are similar or the same but doesn't run as smooth. Lots of glitches with Android. TBH honest though, I've not used an Android phone in a few years now so it may have got better but moving to Apple has been the best thing for me.
If your moving from a 4s to a 5, you'll not notice much difference other than a longer display.

B

Bubblecraft

I've got both the Otterbox & Griffin case. Bought the Otterbox first & before it was even delivered, I found the Griffin on special offer so bought that & that's what I'm using now. Also have the Otterbox case on my iPad & that has taken a good tumble.
They are great cases. You might not throw it from a window but I'm sure your phone has taken a good tumble from time to time.

So I've a spare brand new Otterbox case for iPhone 5 if anyone wants it.
yzu4ubu5.jpg

Also got an Otterbox for an iPhone 4 if any one needs one. It's a year old but still in good enough nick.
rype8y3y.jpg
5e4ugy8a.jpg

First to send me £1.50 via Paypal per case for delivery can have one. Just PM me.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to iPhone 5 or Galaxy S3 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
We are looking for flooring for our new kitchen, lounge and hallway and would like to use LVT...
Replies
Views
ben_gee
B
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB