UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss iPhone 5 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Got mine today, not had a proper look at it yet, quite excited! It is so good it can even take pictures of itself :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348245947.793228.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348245960.111582.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

I

Ian

As a phone it's brilliant, I liked the 3GS (I had that before) but this new one is quite something compared to it. Everyone seems to think blackberrys are the most amazing phones ever (as a phone), I used one for 4 weeks and have never come across a piece of technology that is so pants and user unfriendly, ever. Probably the reason they are free on 50p a month contracts :)

Sent via tapatalk for iPhone 5

C

Colour Republic

Well i had a 3gs which is chucked in the back of the van with a broken screen some where the most useless phone ive ever had, i had 15 blokes on a job a while back and the only person to get any type of reception was me on £10 Tesco phone, great for playing games on anything else hopeless.

you can get a replaement screen off ebay for £5 including all the tools needed, takes about 15mins to do.

There are loads of ways my iphone helps me run my business, gaming is one of the last things I use it for

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to iPhone 5 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.