Discuss Is it beer O'clock yet ... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
have you got an ulcer al?

i'm off the beer for a few months but the red wine will floweth shortley ;o)

no mate my heart threw a wobbly yesterday. Had a pulse rate of 190 for several hours.... Took a ride in an ambulance for the first time ever. Had an atrial flutter.... Nothing too serious as far as we can tell but till they do some investigation no alcohol caffeine or vigorous exercise.... :(

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a nice curry though :) so not all bad...

A

Aston

no mate my heart threw a wobbly yesterday. Had a pulse rate of 190 for several hours.... Took a ride in an ambulance for the first time ever. Had an atrial flutter.... Nothing too serious as far as we can tell but till they do some investigation no alcohol caffeine or vigorous exercise.... :(

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a nice curry though :) so not all bad...

you look after yourself Al!! take it easy and listen to those dr's and your body ;0)
ed

Reply to Is it beer O'clock yet ... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Its been about 10 years since i was last on this forum. How time flies eh! Hope you're...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Wet UFH in screed, between joists covered with ply. Is this a thing? I got a call the other...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB