Discuss is it possible... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

yeh I have been paid for that kitche4n mate most of it has gone tbh so I would just purchase the stone for now only need a couple of m2 and its only 1.85 a tile lol, tbh even though it is the cheap stuff as long as the integrity of the tile is ok I think im still gonna buy it it looks lovely to me lol.. well that's the nexty thing id look at where can I rent one or where can I take the tiles?

What's the project?
1 step at a time I'd say. 1 minute its a mixer (that you don't need), the next its drills, then its levels, project in the back garden, then its back to the bathroom, then its sorting plumbers for removing stuff.. then its buying and cutting trav, a tile you've never used and cutting it with tools we don't have...

what's the post going to be later? how to fly a plane?

T

TJ Smiler

What's the project?
1 step at a time I'd say. 1 minute its a mixer (that you don't need), the next its drills, then its levels, project in the back garden, then its back to the bathroom, then its sorting plumbers for removing stuff.. then its buying and cutting trav, a tile you've never used and cutting it with tools we don't have...

what's the post going to be later? how to fly a plane?

HaHa i aint been back on the forums very long so i don't know the half of it, wish i had come back sooner now...... Am gonna go and find them all now lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to is it possible... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
Im going to be tiling my shower room walls and floor with some large format tiles as per the...
Replies
Views
I hope you guys can help me. IN my own home, I have screeded in a front path slab because the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB