Discuss Is S1 Tile Adhesive Suitable For Wetroom Tray in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ageless

Ive been searching online to find my answer but hitting a brick wall. As some of you will know, i was advised to get my hands on a S1 adhseive to fix tiles onto a wet tray. I went to 4 different tile stores and not one of them kne what i was talking about but recommended a c2te as a flexi adhesive to lay with as everytime they did a google search, this was coming up with the S1. So basically in a nutshell, can someone explain to me what S1 is and is a c2te S1 but just not printed on the bag of the adhesive.

J

Just Rizzle

Ive been searching online to find my answer but hitting a brick wall. As some of you will know, i was advised to get my hands on a S1 adhseive to fix tiles onto a wet tray. I went to 4 different tile stores and not one of them kne what i was talking about but recommended a c2te as a flexi adhesive to lay with as everytime they did a google search, this was coming up with the S1. So basically in a nutshell, can someone explain to me what S1 is and is a c2te S1 but just not printed on the bag of the adhesive.
if I want to get the addy to stick better than the bag mix you can always mix in a sutable flexable additive , this will give extra addesion and also flexibility

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is S1 Tile Adhesive Suitable For Wetroom Tray in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
M
hi guys I have just fitted a akw tuff form tray and Mapei tanking system to my upstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
mikec200_0
M
Evening folks I am about to tile a bathroom floor inc, Impey wetroom tray & UFH. The work up...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
Hi there I'm a DIYer putting in an upstairs wetroom floor. I'm currently at the stage of floor...
Replies
Views
SimpleSimon
S
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB