Discuss is sand /cement fibrous screed dry enough to fix on to ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Brilliant.
nine.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I was in stitches when I first saw that. And my mate said always try to remember it when you're meant to be serious. And for a couple of weeks I'd grin when the mrs was having a go at me or something. Felt like a school kid being told off but your mate is pulling faces behind them and you can't keep a straight face.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

For tile on to screed we never check.after 1 day.
well in the old days it could be four to five days after it could take heavy traffic never checked the moister just took a look used a cement based adhesive would cure with the floor never once had a faliure but then they only had a few stick any time any place adhesive now its a mind field .why god only knows .but this may give you a clue ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££.treasure island tilers .if you can trust yourself when all adhesive companys can blame you. for selling less of a prouduct than they did years ago .but making more ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££a caring less.you need to ask just one question why do i liseren to reps who have never fixed a tile in there life or one that have but could not make the grade .our job is about doing the best job we can .not working out our comshion and how we can scare tilers to inprove that .use your now how not there fear at the end of the day you will always know more than them .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to is sand /cement fibrous screed dry enough to fix on to ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good afternoon, Does anyone have experience of using grooved dry screed boards? (Bonus points...
Replies
Views
Looking to lay large format (900x900mm) thin (5.5mm) porcelain floor tiles onto a sand and...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine (who is a great brickie) laid his patio the other day, he used a wet bed of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Can I lay marmoleum tiles directly onto a sand and cement screed? Or is it better to lay down a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB