UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Is this a lost cause? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

biffta

So I'm desperately trying to find some of these tiles to go into an existing bathroom floor.

I've been to Top Tiles, Checkalow and two other independent stockist and they've basically all laughed in my face :prrr:

At first I thought the retailers were just being negative but I've been searching online for more hours than I care to admit and I've not even come close.

Am starting to think all hope may be lost. From this forum I found out about "Tiles in your garage" and I've put an add on there. But I'd really like to get to get the job done over the Easter weekend so I am reaching out to this friendly forum in the hope that someone might be able to help.

To be clear I'm at the stage now where I would probably accept something similar to the ones I'm after so please say if you think you've got any leads.

Dimensions: 33cm x 33cm
Srgj1.jpg

cheers chaps!

B

biffta

Have you got any info on them, name or manufacturer possibly? (If you have a spare one or an offcut, is there anything written on the reverse) Also, how many do you need? Welcome to TF.

I lifted one to take to the shops with me but they were down pretty firm and it cracked up considerably. No text on the back that I could see. Just had a double check, not sure if the back will be of any benefit to anyone here:

MVzhJ.jpg

I moved the position of the door frame into my bathroom and need to redo 1 row, which equates to about 5 tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is this a lost cause? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m new to Tile Forum and joined to get professional opinions because I really need...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Im looking for some advice. I currently work for my uncles business tiling for...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.