Discuss Is this any good to anyone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

wildeywilde

There are non-stick silicone buckets on Alibaba for $1.90 each (okay, you have to buy a container load, but...). The principle of this is great, especially avoiding having waste water to dispose of. But the price is farcical. It says "designed in Australia". Which means manufactured in China, like everything else. Just because they think you will save 15 days over a year does not mean they should be marking the things up 2,000%. When will greedy idiots realise, if it's cheap enough, it will catch on and you'll sell millions. If it's expensive, you won't sell any, and won't be able to afford to keep marketing them. Oh well...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is this any good to anyone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can anyone recommend a cutter for herringbone, got 200m2 of 300x150 walls to do in a few...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm about to lay some antique 6"x6"x 0.5" ceramic tiles, all clean and dry, onto...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB