UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss is this the best deal ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

very exited now !! :drool5: ( how sad am'i ) 53 year old lol, thats my birthday prissy from my sales girl daughter ( she has just won a Mercedes e class for reaching one million in sale in 1o months :yikes::hurray::hurray::hurray:, ) and i just had a test drive of it Jesus the best car i have ever driven :drool5:,. so a two day wait for it to be delivered ,i have been thinking of this grinder for ages :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to is this the best deal ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Dewalt Cordless 18V LI-ION Combi Drill DCD776 Bare Unit & Heavy Duty Carry Case | eBay Is that...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I'm looking to buy a drill but I am a little bit unsure as to what drill would be best...
Replies
Views
T
MAKITA LXT 18v 3.0Ah lithium ion BL1830 Batteries Double Pack UK | eBay has anyone trird these...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
G
Could be a better deal that the expensive originals. Buy Axion 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah Battery Pack...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
D
Does anyone have /own them ? and if you do please say how you find them, i have some de-walt...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.