Discuss Isomat adhesives ..... in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

I tend to use standard mixing buckets, like the Tilemaster type for example. I have a few samples of the Smalto Isomat grout but not tried them yet. Decent range of colours though:-

245A72FF-BFEB-42B1-A7EC-1F1E2C029F0D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Waluigi

you’re right, there’s a tiny amount left over. It might be the Bal Bucket I’m using though which is a little bigger. I have two buckets on the go, one for water to clean the mixer. I prefer the thinner buckets in bathrooms as they take up less space. My water bucket might be the Tilemaster one. I can’t remember.

What about a larger plastering bucket?

30 litres, surely that would do it if you prefer the thinner buckets

https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/ndc-pol...zG2s6QcpPeHFYP9c7NMaAgdGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

D

Dumbo

you’re right, there’s a tiny amount left over. It might be the Bal Bucket I’m using though which is a little bigger. I have two buckets on the go, one for water to clean the mixer. I prefer the thinner buckets in bathrooms as they take up less space. My water bucket might be the Tilemaster one. I can’t remember.

What about a larger plastering bucket?

30 litres, surely that would do it if you prefer the thinner buckets

https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/ndc-pol...zG2s6QcpPeHFYP9c7NMaAgdGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Do the maths 25k powder 7.75 litres water 32.75 litre of product roughly . With the plastering bucket as you pull the whisk to the top you have to be carefull to keep the product in .

B

Blunt Tool

It's not the rinsing. It's when you pull it out of the adhesive I like to spin off the excess before it goes in the washing bucket which I can't a the bucket is pretty full of adhesive

Yes I did
I put an empty black builders bag in an empty plasterers bucket and put a couple of tile cuts at bottom to weigh it down then after mixing adhesive to the brim (know what you mean) I spin in there full speed first before washing whisk just find it’s quicker to clean that way
But then it’s not Isomat adhesive so I shouldn’t be posting on this thread

Reply to Isomat adhesives ..... in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB