Discuss Its a mess!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys, I started tiling full time back in Jan, doing site work to start with, so mess and cutting was never a problem.
Since this lovely summer came along, I am now doing domestic. As its been so nice I haven't had a problem with cutting mess, as I can setup the wet cutter or grinder outside.. But as the winter starts to slowly approach I am wondering where I will be doing my L cuts etc.. I,ve tried grinding indoors.. to much dust.. I,ve tried the wet cutter indoors, too much water..
So what do you guys normally do, come winter or when its p**sing it down.
I,ve considered a gazebo or the likes, but this seems a bit overboard.

Any tips?

Cheers :)

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Here's my preferred set up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 115
S

Stef

I cant wait until im on site in winter forget the rain what about breaking the ice on top of the water tubs and then having to use it I know for a fact that's gonna hurt lol

Wait till you comb the adhesive onto the walls & it starts freezing straight away!!!
Quick shout to the site agent, he grabs a thermometer & it's -16. [emoji23][emoji23]
Aw well home early till we get heaters..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Its a mess!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a keen DIYer and have chosen an Impey Aqua Dec 4 and waterguard tanking kit. The Aqua...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB