UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss It's been nice knowing you all! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rad2474

A guy at work keeps snake and tarantulas,he brought in a skin from one of the tarantulas tonight i've put it next to the cups on the kitchen bench,my wife always has a cup of coffee in the morning. Well my point is after 15 years of marriage i just know she won't see the funny side, me on the other hand am almost wetting myself thinking about it. But i don't rate my chances of being alive for long afterwards very high.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to It's been nice knowing you all! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Sorry its another rant, I recently took two subbies on, for a project and because the work is a...
Replies
Views
T
Hello I’ve been setting tile for 35 years, however I’m now retired and moved from Wisconsin to...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
S
Was at a job on Sun (for my nice customers) and I got my morning cup of coffee brought to me...
Replies
Views
ScottG13
S
> ESSEX HURRICANE APPEAL !!! > > A hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) and earthquake measuring 5.8 on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.