Guest viewing is limited

Discuss it's black friday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CDS

Left house at 7am - 1hr20m drive to middle of Oxfordshire, got pulled over in Banbury on the way - copper thought the van was sitting low and I had it overloaded - Was only the usual tools in it but needed some air in the back tires, anyway copper was fine, I had a laugh with him and was sent on my way. Generally had a good day but started laying the bathroom floor at 4pm to give myself a Monday finish. Had a nightmare and got home at 8.30pm thinking I'd got away fairly lightly for a Friday 13th. Stripped off the work clothes and straight into the wash.

Got up this morning, and just off out to get some bits but couldn't find my wallet......I'd only gone and left it in my work trousers which had gone through a full wash cycle! Contents of my wallet - loads of receipts, 120 quid cash, cards, stamps, lottery tickets etc are currently laid out to dry on the kitchen work tops - fortunately the missus is out at work today..... what a muppet!!:oops:

Reply to it's black friday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
P
This was my day... Another pre-contract meeting today, so up at 5.30, dragging a pile of stone...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I posted the message below on the main forum a couple of weeks back. However I've had...
Replies
Views
Ceramico tiling
C
A
Hi all, i have a question regarding pricing some sub contract work: consists of 30 new builds...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
it's black friday
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.