UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss It's coming! Apple registers iPhone5.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to It's coming! Apple registers iPhone5.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Last week I received an e-mail from what I thought was a customer wanted their kitchen tiled,I...
Replies
Views
Steve goes for a job, his mate is the boss, so it's a sure winner. He just has to answer three...
Replies
Views
F
With your help and advice I managed to tile the whole bathroom on my own (a year and a half...
Replies
Views
system3
S
I hate these types of companies. Check this out. A company named Group 3 Energy setup some...
Replies
Views
C
Will try to keep this as short as possible.... Had a very heated discussion with a customer the...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.