Discuss Its Hard To Keep Up With Every New Tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Here they are

image.jpg image.jpg

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

@Dan - I think there's 12 there.
So does the pattern carry on @Ray through the tiles, say for example you wanted to do a 5m wall, would you spec a 5m pattern running across all the tiles? They look lovely.
the big one is 4.8lm x 3 .all in 600x1200 but they can be all lined up have a floor to do 4 x 7lm then line up with wall 4 lm by 3 high starting point will be the floor and wall work back .got a great fixer lined up will be building
two hotel bathrooms myself .these will all be some think to stop and make you think .just how far tiling is changing.for the good of the tiler

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Its Hard To Keep Up With Every New Tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I would really appreciate some advice from those who know more about tiling than myself. We had...
Replies
Views
Don White
D
Y
I will do a search for the answers to save messing about, but I better fess up and tell you what...
Replies
Views
yahoo2u2
Y
M
Some of you may remember I recently put up a request to identify some tiles that are on my...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB