Discuss Its Time To Clean! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave Ramsden

Its time toc lean my terracotta Ive spent the last two months fixing (damn british weather!!)...

Of course Ive had to work fast and in quite intensive heat thus not had as much time to clean off excess adhesive. I have managed to get the majority of it off now with a range of LTP products and am now looking to hire either a floor scrubber or a scarifier.

Which do you think would do the best job?? Im not looking to grind the surface down really as Ive spent alot of time building an awful lot of drainage points and levels. Am looking for one massive cleaning session then a few drying days before the final seal... :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Its Time To Clean! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Everyone thanks for having me on the this forum ill try not to break any rules. I am diyer...
Replies
Views
G
the downstairs toilet and storage areas I was doing are finished. just before grouting the...
Replies
Views
Guitardedleon
G
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
I had priced up some work which I actually wasnt that bothered with so I went in at a higher...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Its Time To Clean!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.