Discuss ive messed up...is it too late?! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

telski789

Hi,

ive boxed in a shower at the end of my bath using 18mm marine ply at 750mm wide and the other walls are 2 week old plaster. ive used 2 different ready mixed adhesives to fit the 400x250 tiles (7sq m) and i can tell its gonna take a while to go off due to the size of the tile. both of the adhesives (mapei) say they are shower proof,and now im worried that i shouldbve used a cement based adhesive...,so now i have just the grouting to do,can i use epoxy grout to get me out of the poop as im a bit worried now...also i dont think its helped that i applied the adhesive to the tile instead of the wall...:mad2:

any ideas or help appreciated....

Terry

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ive messed up...is it too late?! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB