Discuss jack cole from coventry work experience in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jackcole

Hi my name jack cole I am currently doing a level 2 in floor and wall tilling in college a few days a week , I know that im not going to be a brilliant tiller after I have done my course . I would love someone to give me some work experience in the Coventry area as I want to become a good tiller and willing to learn from the basics to the most experienced bits , I currently don't drive but should soon be on the road

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to jack cole from coventry work experience in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if anybody would let me shadow them to gain a bit of tiling experience...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi I started the year determined to make a start on changing career so I went on a short tiling...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB