Discuss Jasmine grout colourant in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Sir Ramic, have a word with 'Marble Tony'. I too tried and failed to find a Jasmine grout colorant. Tony (Marble Life) have ordered the UK/European colours from Mapei. They are in the form of 'grout pens'. I don't know the coverage of these pens but when they come in I am getting one for a small recolouring job I have.

Having used grout colourant on a few jobs I have recently been asked to rescue a floor that was grouted in jasmine. It has been tested in a small area and Mapei Jasmine Fuga Fresca gives the desired results but I am struggling to find anyone close by that stocks it .
Just wondered if anyone has used any of the other grout colourants and have found a good match with Jasmine. ??

I personally use Weber's jasmine grout
http://www.netweber.co.uk/tile-fixing-products/products/joint-tile-grouts/weberjoint-pro.html

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Jasmine grout colourant in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone used a grout colourant that is suitable for outdoors? If so which one would they...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB