• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 158
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Jinxed Weather for my 30th in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Ahh i'm pulling my hair out, it's my 30th on Sunday and I've booked a boat on the Thames for 4 days. :: ∂∂ Rainbow Investments∂∂ :: I hired the same boat 2 years ago for my mates stag do, in hind sight it was a bad move, putting a boat in your name then letting a load of drunk mates get anywhere near water.

I had the trip all planned out, a nice cruise upstream, through a load of historic countryside, moor up the first night in Windsor, a trip to Heston blumentiles :smilewinkgrin: pub in Bray, eat in the best curry house in England Maliks at Marlow.

Now the weather is threatening to ruin it! to make matters worse the environmental agency is looking like it might red board the Thames River Thames Conditions which if that happens they won't let me take the boat. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

I've been watching the weather forcast all week and they have changed it everyday and to be honest I never believe them, even this time last year they said it was going to be bad weather so everybody stayed away from Brighton on the bank holiday and it turned out to be glorious sunshine so all the traders had a go at the Met office. I'm now pinning my hopes on a webcam Old Windsor WeatherCam at 19:26pm tonight it shows one frame that has a red sky. That one frame has renewed my faith

Reply to Jinxed Weather for my 30th in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Jinxed Weather for my 30th
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks