Discuss job in spain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Abstract tiling

hi people, just got some good news . just got the thumbs up for a job in spain starting in the newxt 5 weeks once ive finished my work over here. the job is an apartment which is around a hundred sq meter. got to rip old tiles up level floor and then re-tile. and prob going to do the bathroom aswell. so hopefully will be coming bk with a bit of a tan. il get some pics aswell.

Somerset
hi people, just got some good news . just got the thumbs up for a job in spain starting in the newxt 5 weeks once ive finished my work over here. the job is an apartment which is around a hundred sq meter. got to rip old tiles up level floor and then re-tile. and prob going to do the bathroom aswell. so hopefully will be coming bk with a bit of a tan. il get some pics aswell.

You will struggle to complete this tiling job.

I am available to help you, will accept offers over £15/hour, andknow the Spanish for beer - "Dos cerveza por favour senor - si, dos grande cerveza."

Remember we are always willing to help a fellow tiler. :rockon:

Reply to job in spain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
hello to everybody, how's it going? I'm new here just signed up and wanted to know what...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! Just want to say first of all that I am not a tiler or anything I’m just in need...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
job in spain
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.