Discuss Job of the year 2014 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I know there's been a mixed reaction as to whether JOTM should continue or not, (sadly) but what are people's thoughts on running a final 2014 competion in the form of a JOTY?
Open to everyone with any job they have completed last year.
Personally I miss the competion, and I do know I'm not the only one. Yes of course I'm biased. :sofahide:

I probably haven't thought it thro properly, I'm sure the pitfalls will be pointed out, but from every acorn! :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Answers on a POST card pls!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Job of the year 2014 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hello all I’m looking some of these tiles in picture I changed a bath last week bath was chased...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I'm copying this for a customer for a porch extension & am wondering where I can find...
Replies
Views
T
hi i have been tiling for a good 4 years now but not to my full potential i have built up a...
Replies
Views
terrycoe1
T
Before I can tile my neighbours splashback I need to source a tile that I thought would be...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB