Discuss Job scams in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

Wanted to make you all aware of a scammer I have no proof but I'm no mug just had a phone call from someone in cardiff offering me miles of meterage but at a rubbish price he asked if I have a cscs card and nvqs but he didn't seem to have a clue about the job and wanted me to start tomorrow then wanted all of my bank details to pay me I'm too busy anyway so wasn't interested but none of it made sense so I looked it up on the internet and it was confirmed if you apply for a job on monster site or similar they get your details and try it on so just be aware people

M

mike1979

It is my missus always says I should off been a detective not a tiler as I suspect everything and usually if it was an agency they ask you in to there office to sign on to the plan I've never been on one but I have been on site with agency boys trust me it's a scam none of my tiling friends in cardiff and I know about 15 and the ones I text says they never heard of them all I'm trying to say Ito my fellow tiling friends is be a bit cautious as the boys looking for work would of snapped that up and ended up in a right pickle

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Job scams in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB