Discuss Jobs ready... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

So, I went to a job last week that had been skimmed and it was terrible, the walls were shocking, could get your fingers behind the level. So, the plasterer has been back to rectify it, told him and the customer it needed boarding, customer just sent me these pics saying he's finished,

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

L

LM

So, I went to a job last week that had been skimmed and it was terrible, the walls were shocking, could get your fingers behind the level. So, the plasterer has been back to rectify it, told him and the customer it needed boarding, customer just sent me these pics saying he's finished,

View attachment 83591 View attachment 83589 View attachment 83589 View attachment 83590 View attachment 83592
That looks like he put a lot of effort into correcting that then :eek:

J

Joseph Kover

Reply to Jobs ready... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB