Discuss Johnsons Tiles(again) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

More quality today from Johnsons!......Zeppelin Silver 500mmx200mm.
While I was upstairs trying set out the bathroom,the customer changed there minds 4 times on it being half bond/full bond/half bond before deciding on half bond.....settled I thought!
Oh no........I had half a dozen tiles on the wall before I had to give up and go and tell the customer it was going to have to be full bond.........warped tiles.... I didn't stand a cat in hells chance of getting it right.
Looking down the tile,not warped in one direction,more like an S bend!

O

On one

Various 052.jpg
Yet more quality from you know who. 2 boxes of Carrara Marble 250x200 with these jokers inside!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Johnsons Tiles(again) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've done 3 days working for someone tiling 2 walls. The state of the wall is not flat and...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB