UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss jolly green giant in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yes to both of the above. The first one being a pretend yes.

Tile Giant have already emailed me saying they want to get some exclusive prices for adhesive on here, and how do they do that. I've told them what the score is and I think they're coming up with the prices asap.

Their sponsorship doesn't start quite yet, but they're really keen.

Mo, the former owner, founder, and still the director of the place (or something - now it's actually owned by Travis Perkins) is from around my way and he's really keen on making sure every member on here is using their stores, obviously.

And he's well aware that we'll need to be using something we're printing off our website and taking into the stores to show you're from here to get your exclusive rates.

Really good news for the forum as CTD were only selling the really expensive BAL. And their heavily discounted deals were not exclusive, and didn't really bring the price down to a comparative price overall.

As for tiles and the likes, I'm sure they'll be doing something on that front but as the customers usually choose those and not the tiler it'll be hard to get a discount on EVERY range. Whereas the adhesives heavily discounted will be used on all the jobs, and will be of the tilers choice.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to jolly green giant in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
DiyRob
D
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.