Discuss Jumped ship today. Weber here we come! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

This week I have been using Weber products in place of my usual Mapei in a porcelain kitchen floor & ceramic splashbacks. I must say I am very impressed! Have used set plus a few times but I think I may will stick with it (no pun intended!)

And as for the grout, well what can I say..... Weber grout is so easy to use. None of the issues of Ultracolour Plus, but just as good a finish (and I was using Charcoal too!!!!)

Looking forward to seeing how the SLC compares
I'm going to give weber a decent few months use and see how it go's :hurray:

T

TJ Smiler

Weber is a great adhesive just had 25 bags delivered with a further 45 coming on tuesday but have notice a few of the weber reward stickers are missing think someone is being a naughty boy nicking them.

Lol i have noticed that too, i had 16 bags delivered this week no stickers on them anywhere, thought it was just me paying attention to them, glad i'm not alone haha

Where do you get your stuff from mate?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Jumped ship today. Weber here we come! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB