Discuss Just a note to say hi! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gsi Maintenance

Just thought I'd put a couple of lines down to say hi. My names Roger I'm 32 & I live in the Shetlands (the most northerly point of the UK). I've lived here for 6 yrs with my partner who's a Shetlander but come from a little place near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. I'm a time served Painter who worked for a builders for 3 yrs when I first moved here & then when they folded I set up my own property maintenance business & have never looked back! Tiling plays a part in this as most of my work are refurbs, rental maintenance, kitchen & bathrooms etc & its something I enjoy doing. I'm glad I've found this forum, it looks interesting & I'm sure I can find lots of questions to quiz the Pros with & maybe find something to have a input with as well!

Cheers

Roger

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just a note to say hi! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
1. Images and videos are screwed up, I'm fixing that today. Fingers crossed. 2. Email for the...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
A
:yikes: Hi all just a word to say, i joined because of the information, I have been tiling for...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
I'm new but old to the site but don't think I've posted n the site before. I thought I would...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB