Discuss Just A Subby....... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Just saw this on Facebook, I'm sure a lot of us can relate to this!
934102_1675379492747930_1465753518139509625_n.jpg

H

hmtiling

I'm owed £600 from just before Christmas and it's driving me insane:mad: Sent two text messages and no reply!? What does everyone else do in situations like this?
Send a final demand invoice via recorded delivery stating that you'll be pursuing them through small claims court if it's not paid within 14 days.
If it's not paid then go ahead with the claim online. It's relatively inexpensive and should spur them on to pay you.
Good luck and hope it doesn't come to that.

I

Italy

big jobs yes, but only if you call for money after three months, maybe they pay, yet another 3 months later.
if you do not call are you waiting for money now 12 months ago. rubbish.
while private jobs can wait even 2/3 months.
private jobs must pay before year end, otherwise have a 50% tax benefits.
However, in Italy the private labor is about 90%, of course, because there are tax benefits, otherwise we are all to dig the earth
sorbo understood?

Which one do you use ?

I'm thinking about getting one , something like the I-Zettle etc .
I have the PayPal one, £60 for the handset and max 2.75% charge for chip and pin transactions , I just make sure I put that % on the job. Funds were immediately in my central PayPal account and was able to switch funds into my bank acc in 24 hours which I was well chuffed with!

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

ok one day i was at home having a beer and the light came through at last would i lend thousands of pounds to some one i dont know just because they said i should be lucky to be asked i think the usa call them suckers .well thats not me .i am a tiler not a banker if you want to borrow money go ask them and pay intrest dont ask me to do it for free .and put my home and marrage at ricks .if you need me to finace you the bank thinks you are far to risky .so you can f5%k right off you peice of pond life .always rember they need you more than you need the debt 7 days no pay walk away .if we all do that and do not take on jobs that look good that are not finished we send them down the pan not us .and our tilers that have been used and turned over.so next time a chancer rings up and says his tiler is to busy read between the lines .has not been paid has been lied to from the start wont work for him again .just ask for the tilers phone number .so you can ask every time you finnish a job that looks good this may be a job you did not get paid for dont do it .tougher we stand devided we fall

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just A Subby....... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Tile Blog Welcome aboard to our new tile blog. You can find the About Us page...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB