Discuss Just back from an ardex and bal show! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Where they were showcasing their ardex eg8 hybrid grouts , bal fibre base and ptb ! Must say they seem to be excellent products ! Got samples of all , so will give them a try soon, but I think I'll be using the fibre base quite a bit as it justs like cement backer boards , with the strength of 15mm wbp plywood , and very effecient to use, no cutting round shower trays , just pour and gives you a level base also!
the ardex eg 8grout , half epoxy half cement , easy to clean and also can be used as an adhesive so it would speed up mosaic fixing!
Looking forward to testing them !!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just back from an ardex and bal show! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Last time I posted here I was having a first attempt at tiling the walls in a shower...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
C
Only just come across this. I assume it's new? When it comes to paint on waterproofers I went...
Replies
Views
P
Thought I'd do a little write-up of a new product I just used. BAL waterproof plus. BAL...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB