Discuss Just had a private message in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi Guys just had a private message from someone on this site.

I am a member but can't remember my username!

I am actually a member of the electricians forum so this probably goes back to the time when you were doing a wind up!

On the electricians forum i was Top Cat with Top Cat as my avatar. I think there was another Top Cat on your site so will have had to alter it a bit.

If someone could go back to the posts where you were all winding up the electricians you should find me there.

If you could post on this thread what i am called i would appreciate it.

Many thanks

Not sure if this will get posted as i am on a 3 month ban on the electricians forum!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi top cat.

It's a tiling related pm from me so probably not applicable to you. Ill grab your email address from ef and sear h for an account here and bin it if you want mate so you don't get pestered with tiling related stuff.

3 month ban? You must have been naughty! Want me see if I can get that removed for you? You'd have to be good though!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just had a private message in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB