Discuss Just saying hello and thanks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bouncerbloke

Hiya fellas (and ladies if there are any),

I've been looking through this forum for a few months now but never 'popped in' or posted so I thought I'd just say hello.

I'm not a pro tiler but I am a competant diy'er and, thanks to the enemy (that's the wife by the way :lol:), it's become a bit of an obsession to be honest. When I'm doing something she constantly asks me how I know how to do so many things around the house (I'm a lorry driver by trade) and it's purely and simply because of the fantastic advice available to us from friendly professionals such as yourselves through great forums such as this one. Because of your advice you make life so much easier for people such as myself and for that I can only say a massive thank you to you all (especially as I've just re-tiled my kitchen and conquered the 3-way mitre :thumbsup:). Just the floor to go now and, of course, she had to go for expensive 600mm x 300mm porcelain, which I've never used before, so I may have some questions about those in the very near future. The only good thing about the porcelain tiles was that she agreed, if they weren't to be ruined, (wonder who put that idea in her head :smilewinkgrin:) I could have a new tile cutter. You should've seen her face when my brand new sigma 3B, 630mm, pull to score cutter was delivered from Tradetiler and the invoice fell out of the box :lol:.......the silence was priceless :lol:.

Anyway, I've rabbled on far too long now so the only thing left for me to say is that my real name is Steve, my mates call me Woody and the wife calls me.....fit to burn :lol:, so it's up to you guys which one you want to use :smilewinkgrin:

Once again, thanks for all your help and advice fellas,

Take it easy,

Steve.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just saying hello and thanks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB