Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Just Saying Hi! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Cabnero

Hi all. Have done a couple of tile courses many years ago with a view to a possible career in tiling. Things never worked out that way though but have done a few tiling jobs for friends and family as well as at home. I don't for one second think that a tile course makes you a pro tiler and was amazed at how little you actually learn when you are on your own. I have been been on the forum previously and have learnt loads. I'm just interested in doing a good job including perfect prep. I know and have seen some tilers who to be fair are either couldn't be bothered or don't take any pride in what they do. Hopefully you will bear with my questions in the future and thanks in advance for your help.

Ernie

Reply to Just Saying Hi! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond