Discuss Just seen this job advert in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

[h=3]Job description[/h]Fast paced growing business, is looking to expand we fit over 200 bathrooms a year, must have experience of all aspects of bathroom installation, you must be effient ambitious, driven motivated and honest. With the want and need to succeed with a successful employer. Relevent skills and experience essential, must be compenant with all sizes of tile, we are looking for 10m squared to be fitted on a daily basis, with all materials provided. You must be able to dot and dab tile to showroom standard. The ability to plumb would be beneficial to application. Full driving licence required. Monday-friday 40 extra days may be required. Apply direct by e-mail with your CV to [email protected]

Thats a new one.....

wish it were a joke, but I very much doubt it

I did some Limestone tiling about 2 months ago for a half-decent company. Thought I was onto a good thing, because they were all singing and dancing, until day 1 when the boss said "do you dot & dab these on then yeah?". Limestone, large format, mixed sizes.

We were looking at the walls and I presumed he meant the plasterboard, so I said, "what the plasterboard? or the tiles?"

I knew from then it wasn't gonna work. I never called them for more work, and they haven't called me! Shame cos they are busy and it could've been good.

So, I guess its exactly the same type of company.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just seen this job advert in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
L
Hi Everyone, I'm in the Oxfordshire area and working in the plumbing trade and have 8 years...
Replies
Views
P
not having worked much of late been trying to set up a brick tile slip business just started to...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB