Discuss just started the service area of a showroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

Nice little one. we did this bit from 12 on Wednesday afternoon and was on the way home by 12.30 today so one full day and two half days. The lifts was all supposed to be out but we now have to cut around them and they are still running the MOT bays and expect us to work around them lol. I am off the job for the next two weeks so we will be in the showroom part by the time I get back.

View attachment 50369 View attachment 50370 View attachment 50371 View attachment 50372 View attachment 50373 View attachment 50374 View attachment 50375 View attachment 50376 View attachment 50377 View attachment 50378 View attachment 50379 View attachment 50380 View attachment 50381 View attachment 50382

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to just started the service area of a showroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB