Discuss Just to say hi & good info in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

A&D Tilers

:yikes: Hi all just a word to say, i joined because of the information, I have been tiling for 13 yrs, however i have never come across a anhydrite floor. you were all informative, It didn't help that the builders at time of quote told me that is a pumped in concrete screed, once the moisture was taken & prep work was done, off we started, the floor was lovely and flat good job as we were laying 800x800 polished porcelain.
keep up the good work. i will post some more
Andy
A&D

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just to say hi & good info in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're looking to have our ground floor tiled. The tiles are from a good quality reputable...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB