Discuss Kerakoll H40 Eco Tenaflex adhesive in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
:2thumbsup: Kerakoll is made by Mapei, I don't have any experience with this particular ady but being Mapei in a different bag would earn my trust.

Aaarrrrgghhhh!! That'll start a war if they hear you say that... They are different companies and almost mortal enemies especially in Italy. Kerakoll do make very good gear though

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Kerakoll H40 Eco Tenaflex adhesive in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB