Discuss kids...grrrr in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Hope someone can help me out here, my 8 year old lad somehow managed to flick off the half flush button and watch as it disappeared down the pan, is it possible to just buy a flush button without having to buy the whole shabang, make is ideal standard. Thanks in advance
WP_20150731_17_54_32_Pro.jpg

O

Old Mod

either of em don't tow the line and they know the conditioned response they'll get ;)

Haha that's not the way I meant it Andy.....but I spose the results the same haha
I just tend to beat it into them first rather than having to beat them after the fact. I find u just need to beat them the once! Haha
For the more PC of us reading this...... This is just metaphor! :D

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to kids...grrrr in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
F
With your help and advice I managed to tile the whole bathroom on my own (a year and a half...
Replies
Views
system3
S
H
Hi all, I'm new to the forum but very much hoping you can help with a problem I've got.. We had...
Replies
Views
P
Got asked by a manager of a tile store to go and look at a job the other night, it was done by a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi there, this is my first post. I don't like to start on a new forum with questions, but...
Replies
Views
P
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB